Board and chalk were the tools to teach.
As teachers of 21st century, we need to face the new shifts in education and the challenges of using new tools and resources.

miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

On the road again ....

BD, two simple words with lots of power!. Power to change my perspective in course designing, lesson plannins, assessing students and many more.
I heard about BD once a couple of years ago, but did not get an everlasting understanding that time.
Now, with my new module I started the road to read about it, try to understand it, and apply it for the course I will be teaching next semester.

Backwards Desing?!, is not easy at all. Demands lots of thinking on the reading materials, the tasks for the students and the rubric for assessing them. I still do not know how I will do all this, but I am on the road again even with a disadvantage: I do not know who my students will be. That makes it hard to plan and think backwards.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario